PUSHUP BENGALURU Fitness Personal trainers possess the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to design safe and effective fitness programs. They instruct and assist people in reaching personal health and fitness goals. This makes our trainers recognizable as being a real and active part of individual goal setting and achieving. The role that trainers play in the success of their clients is increasingly in the spotlight.
Our Personal trainers - Passion, purpose, caring and coaching — these qualities make a far greater impact than the size of a trainer’s biceps. Not that there isn’t something to be said for outward appearance and taking care of the “cover”. Personal trainers dig deep into people’s barriers and motivations for being active.
- Having and maintaining a working knowledge of human anatomy and the concepts of functional exercise, basic nutrition and fundamental principles of exercise science
- An ability to design and execute individual and small group exercise fitness programs, tailored to the needs and attainable goals of the individual, apparently healthy client, in a safe and effective way
- An understanding for the need and importance of screening and client assessment; proficiency in conducting these evaluations initially and progressively
- A desire to help clients reach their health and fitness goals through appropriate cardiovascular, flexibility and resistance exercise
- An ability to motivate others in an encouraging and uplifting way towards improving their overall fitness and health
- A dedication to maintaining personal integrity, client confidentiality and professional standards for best practice
- A dedication to self-improvement, self-awareness, continuous learning, personal growth and development with regard to personal health, fitness and mental capacity.
Personal training is a job that starts with heart, motivation and a love for all things fitness. But, there’s more to it than pumping iron at the gym.
Consistency - Fun - Integrity - Professionalism- Honesty- Inspiration - Results